A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer to access specific web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or your computer depending on the information that they contain and the way you use your computer can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies used by this site:
- Session Cookies- This cookie is used to maintain the user session
- Directive Cookies- This cookie preserves the user’s choice not to be notified of more cookies once accepted.
How to manage cookies in your browser
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer.
- Internet Explorer™ – Versión 5 https://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
- Internet Explorer™ – Versión 6 https://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/es
- Internet Explorer™ – Versión 7 y 8 https://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Internet Explorer™ – Versión 9 https://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
- Safari™ https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?viewlocale=es_ES https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Chrome- Google™ https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
- Firefox™ https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Opera™ https://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Android https://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
- Windows Phone https://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- Blackberry https://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/18578/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- Acceptance of Cookies